The annual ENTHUSE Celebration Awards are a celebration of CPD across all STEM subjects.
The awards are presented each year to recognise the impact that teachers and technicians have on their students, colleagues, schools and colleges, as a result of ENTHUSE supported professional development.
Successful applicants, whether individuals or institutions, enrich STEM subjects within the institution, and extend the impact of their work into wider communities.
Enthuse Award for Excellence in STEM Teaching, Post-16
Presented by David Thorpe, Chief Operating Officer, STEM Learning.
Orla Gallagher, St Columb’s College, Derry (Winner)
Enthuse Award for School and College Leadership in STEM
Presented by Dr Donna –Marie Rogers, Public Engagement Officer, School of Medicine, Queen’s University, Belfast and Dr Jill Doherty, Business Systems Manager, RPS Engineering
- Dr Brénainn Brunton – St Columba’s Primary School, Straw
- Dr Caroline Greer – Bloomfield Collegiate School, Belfast (Winner)
- Michael Allen- Lisneal College (Winner)
Enthuse Award for Excellence in STEM teaching – Primary
Presented by Maura Hughes, Primary CPD Lead
- Marlena McCrory – Killyman Primary School, Dungannon -Winner
- Tara Jones – Blythefield Primary School, Belfast
- Gearóid Ó Deoráin – GaelscoilUí Dhochartaigh, Strabane
- Claire Crory – Castlewellan Primary School, County Down
Enthuse Award for Excellence in STEM Teaching – Post-Primary
Presented by Richard Kirk, Regional Director of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Director Work +
- Ann Livingstone- Ballymena Academy, County Antrim
- Caroline Greer – Bloomfield Collegiate School, Belfast
- Ryan Curry – St Patrick’s College, Dungannon (Winner)
Award for Award for Excellence in STEM Teaching – Technicians and Support Staff
Presented by Colette Goldrick, Director ABPI
- Wilson Agnew – Belfast High School
- Ruth Dale – Lisneal College, Derry
- David Wilders – Strabane Academy (Winner)