Research evidence consistently shows that formative practices (Assessment for Learning (AfL)) are at the heart of classrooms where deep and meaningful understanding is nurtured, and greater learning gains are made. This course will look at a wide range of hands-on approaches that can be taken away and used immediately to help teachers build a classroom culture which links to the key areas identified from research.
Participants will learn to
- help children understand and achieve quality learning;
- identify where children are in their understanding;
- provide feedback that promotes learning;
- respond to the differing needs of their children;
- support children in working as learning resources for themselves and each other.
12th November 2021 (live online session, 9.00am – 4.00pm)
19th November 2021 (live online session, 9.00am – 4.00pm)