Enthuse, Excite, Explore!
This science course will provide teachers with a range of ideas guaranteed to inspire, enthuse and excite both teachers and pupils alike. The practical activities will highlight methods leading to the development of independent, scientific exploration and enquiry skills.
- Participants will explore how to make scientific enquiry exciting and challenging in their classrooms.
- Participants will be introduced to the Scientific Method/Process to support scientific enquiry.
- Participants will become more aware of the potential for developing scientific exploration and investigation both inside and outside
- Participants will be familiar with scaffolding the children’s learning to equip them with the skills needed to become independent investigators.
- Participants will gain an understanding of how to link science within the World Around Us to other areas of learning across the curriculum.
Course Fee £65 Bursary Amount £420