Course fees can be found on the individual course pages. Fees must be paid in advance of the course by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to Deliberate Learning Ltd (please put the name of your school on the back). Cheques can be posted to Deliberate Learning LTD, 42 Loguestown Road, Coleraine, BT52 2PS. If paying by bank transfer, please use sort code …… and account number ………
Participants attending CPD must ensure that that the relevant criteria have been satisfied in order for your school or college to receive the bursary. This includes the following
- We must have received full payment of fees.
- Participants must engage with the online toolkit and submit an action plan. There will be help available for this.
- It is essential that you have supplied complete BACS details to STEM Learning for your school or college to ensure the bursary is paid.
- You must complete the CPD activity in full. This includes all days and all sessions each day. Should participants not be able to complete attendance of the full CPD activity for a suitable reason (this would include compassionate grounds such as a family bereavement or serious illness, not events such as inspection, parental interviews or school trips that are part of normal school business), a partial bursary may be paid.
- You must use any balance of the bursary money (after deduction of the CPD activity fees, subsistence, travel expenses and sub cover) for the purposes of implementing your action plan within the relevant STEM departments of your school.
- More detailed terms and conditions, including information on how we use your data, can be found here stem.org.uk/